Girls’ love for bags is endless! And to make this unconditional love help you in all the conditions, here is a list of essentials that you must always carry on your way to college – to make it safe and confident journey too and fro. Come, let’s pack your bag!
1) COLLEGE ID CARD
You might be having your own jacks already set with the watchman at your College’s main gate to allow you to enter inside the campus without the ID card, but you should carry it for seeking safety even outside the campus. It’s IMP!
2) PORTABLE MOBILE/LAPTOP CHARGER
Being 21st Century girl, you might forget to brush your teeth but there is no chance that you will ever forget to carry your best buddies smart phone & laptop along. But, we all generally tend to forget the chargers for them. Change it from the next time you step out for college.
3) HOME KEYS
Uh-oh! You reached back to home from college, fully tired and got to see a door lock hanging and teasing you. Mumma has gone for shopping… Poor Girl! Change the scene right away; always carry the keys.
4) WALLET (WITH CASH!!!)
You love shopping online but at moments only “cash” could act as your savior. Carry those crunchy notes inside your wallet.
5) NOTEPAD WITH EMERGENCY NUMBERS
Always carry a notepad with all your closed ones’ personal contact numbers written in it. May God forbid, if an emergency occurs you will be later thankful to this simple piece of stationery.
6) SANITARY PADS & HANDSANITIZER
Be proud being a girl & celebrate the fact by carrying at least couple of fresh sanitary pads to make you feel confident to lead your day ahead with unaltered confidence.
7) HEALTHY SNACKS & MOUTH FRESHENERS
To be a super girl all day long, you need that power. And it can’t be gained from junk food that you consume from street food corners outside your college. It can be only gained by carrying health snacks inside your bag along with you like: dry fruits, seeds, baked snacks etc. Detox water with lemon and mint could be a good company to resist dehydration due to travel.
8) MINI FIRST AID KITWhile travelling, keeping a first aid box near to you is as good as mandatory. You can easily prepare your own mini version by putting all essentials like Band-Aids, cotton rolls, antiseptic cream/lotion and few basic medicines for headache, vomiting, diarrhea, cold, cough etc. Not only yourself, but this might help your co-passengers/class mates as well during your course of journey from home to school and back.
CAUTION: MOST IMPORTANTLY… DON’T FORGET TO CARRY YOUR BOOKS AS WELL TO STUDY!!!
These were the top most “Must Carry” essentials. In order to go an extra mile, you can also carry umbrella, scarf, hair ties, bobby pins, safety whistle, head phones, lip balm and mini make up kit. Carry them on the way to carry yourself confidently all the way!