An 18-year-old boy named Siraphop Masukarat was sitting on a toilet and suddenly found pain in his penis and with a closer look, he found a deadly python below.
Yeah, he was bitten by a deadly reptile on his penis while sitting on a toilet.
As per the 9GAGS reports, the teen was rushed to the hospital for the treatment. It was stated that three stitches were made in the glans and at the tip of the penis and the bite, wound has been treated to kill harmful bacteria.
Though, the teen hopes that he will recover from the bite.
“I was using the toilet but a few moments after I sat down, I suddenly felt pain in my penis. I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet. Then there was blood everywhere. It was only a small snake but its bite was so strong. I hope that my penis can recover.”
The deadly reptile was taken by animal experts and released into the forest.